Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blended Learning and Instruction (Doctoral Research)



Hi,
After getting negative responses from educators and researchers in institutes of higher learning in my country of residence, I contacted experts in the field of blended learning. I got negative responses from almost all of them saying that one campus would not have 20 willing instructors who use blended learning. I contacted my mentor and got the go to use multiple campuses worldwide and use virtual technologies to conduct the interviews. I am now feeling a lot better and ready to accept volunteers. If you combine e-learning with face-to-face instruction in higher education or know instructors who do and are willing to be interviewed, please let me know or fill in the following form.

Thank you for your help.

Warm wishes,
Nellie
nelliemuller@email.phoenix.edu

2 comments:

TSmith said...

Hi Nellie - I am interested in exactly what you are talking about. I teach online college edtech classes (but I never get the F2f time) - I also teach elementary students and that is F2F. Similar to what you mught be studying, I am in the educational technology doctoral program at Pepperdine University. I have been exploring around with MUVEnation, not doing a very good job of keeping up with my group, but i have been reading all the emails and following many of the SLurls. Just visited Animal Island and met a new friend from Germany, and also joined a club called Rumbled.

Dr. Nellie Deutsch said...

Hi TSmith,
Nice to meet you. Thank you for adding your comment. Perhaps you would be interested in being interviewed for my doctoral research study on blended learning. Here is the form:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pjbsVbuI-lDxOUbt9yvgWRw

Thank you.